2010/06/17

Rise above this

Is this QLC? Is this some bottomless pit that sucks the fun and vigor off me? Is this all the cares in the world trying to overwhelm my frail and limited being? I dunno, I wish I have all the answers so I don't even have to ask questions.

But then, when one's downtrodden, there's no other way but to climb back up even if it takes inch by inch and done in a painstaking manner. Maybe after all, there's something within us that can conquer gravity. I hope that despite my limitations, something within gets unleashed to hurdle all of these worries, doubts and frustrations.



Title: Rise Above This
Artist: Seether
Album: Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

Take the light, and darken everything around me
call the clouds and listen closely, I'm lost without you
Call your name every day when i feel so helpless
I'm fallin' down but I'll rise above this, rise above this

Hate the mind, regrets are better left unspoken
For all we know, this void will grow and
Everything's in vain, distressing you though it leaves me open
Feels so right, but I'll end this all before it gets me

Call your name every day, when i feel so helpless
I'm fallin' down, but I'll rise above this, rise above this
Call your name every day, when i seem so helpless
I'm fallin' down, but I'll rise above this, rise above this doubt

I'll mend myself before it gets me
(I'll mend myself before it gets me)
I'll mend myself before it gets me
(I'll mend myself before it gets me)

Call your name every day, when i feel so helpless
I'm fallin' down, but I'll rise above this, rise above this
Call your name every day, when i seem so helpless
I'm fallin' down, but I'll rise above this, rise above this
Forty eight ways to say that I'm feelin' helpless
Fallin' down, fallin down', but I'll rise above this, rise above this

No comments:

Post a Comment