(I will try my best to once in a while paint a picture of my dreams, as I recall them. I believe that whenever we have dreams, they are somewhat channels to unlock what's in our subconscious mind.)
I was in an airport one November morning. (I think it's past the 18th of the month, not sure of what year it is in the future. 2010 or 2011?) While waiting to board my plane which will take me to Wellington for a 6-month stay there, I decided to call up a good PLU friend. I haven't told anyone outside my family of my travel plans. So there I dialled up his number to break the news. First attempt to reach him, a girl answered the phone. She introduced herself as PLU friend's work colleague. Friend is currently off his desk, she mentioned. Call back shortly. OK, just as I already got my boarding pass, I decided to call him up again. Time is running out for me. Second time, he finally responded. I told him the news that I'm leaving. His response was a puzzling "Oh". Not sure if those 2 letters ended with a question mark or a period or an exclamation mark..
My eyes opened up, seeing that it's still dark outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment