2010/01/03

I'm stanned




Name: Stan Walker

Candy Creds:
  • He's an Australian of Kiwi descent and the 7th and latest winner of Australian Idol (where Guy Sebastian came from). His first single "Black Box" is currently #1 in the RIANZ Singles chart and inside the Top 5 of ARIA Singles chart.
  • I've got this thing for baldies. Well technically he's sporting a close-cropped haircut, but I love how his exotic yet innocent looking face (but with shrewd undertone) is exposed for me to die for and kiss non-stop the world to see.
  • I'm not really cool with tattoos until recently, but I feel like I wanna be a vampire right now.
  • Seeing his face, I'm all the more inspired to finally consult a dermatologist.
(Photo taken from his last.fm account)

1 comment:

  1. He's name is like the husband of Karen in Will and Grace. :p

    Regardless, it's nice to see a derma once in a while. You'd be surprise with how much dirt they can get out of your face. x_x

    ReplyDelete