2010/02/15

Dream scene #3

I can clearly remember that there was a guy who had a very thin yet sharp metal cutter. That guy whom we met in an earlier gathering turned out to be a serial killer on the loose. At that moment, he could have hacked my body off but I was able to evade the possible fatal situation I was in. A stab wound at my lower back was a reminder of that incident. I was running away at a speed greater than what I could have achieved in my entire life. At the same time, I kept on holding my bleeding back side..

When I woke up, I just found myself checking my back if it has sustained any wounds. And it was an hour after my cellphone alarmed. It's very rare for me to not be awakened by the alarm. In fact, I often wake up ahead of it.

3 comments:

  1. What a disturbingly lucid dream that was. I'd rather not tell the ones I get though. I don't wanna be reported for abuse.

    Turmoil surfaces in all shapes. What must realize is how to acknowledge it, and figure out the underlying animosity. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lalaki nga ang nasa panaginip ko, pero muntik naman niya akong mapatay. Ano ba yan? Hehehe.

    I recall the only other time I had a similar dream was when I was a kid. Grabe iyak ko nun when I woke up kasi akala ko talaga di na ko magigising.

    Anyway thanks red and wanderingcommuter for your insights. =)

    ReplyDelete