2010/03/15

[QUIZ] What type of man turns Icy Flame on?

Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test...

Action movie star

You scored 55% masculine, 53% athletic, 64% exotic, and 63% refined!

You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Take The What type of MAN turns you on Test at OkCupid

==========

What the heck?! Like Van Damme is so B-rated! LOL.W

7 comments:

  1. I know my preference. I think my most recent entry would have given glimpses to that. Yun nga lang, challenging makahanap ng preference ko ata hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. aliw to ah. i took the test and the type of man that turns me on is a naughty boy... hahaha. naughty is indeed sexy. haha

    ayos yung sayo, action star. kaya lang parang masyadong rough... haha.

    nice post! *like*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, DISCLAIMER lang. Hindi porke't eto ang lumabas sa quiz eh eto na ang hinahanap ko. =p

    In fact, mas gugustuhin ko pa yung someone who's more than meets the eye, cliché-sounding as it is.

    @red Yeah, I read that and find that choice fascinating as well. Challenging as it appears to be, let's not lose heart na maniwala at umasang meron pa ring taong ganun sa mundong ito. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Looking for Vince Hey thanks. =) Ang kulit naman ng result sa 'yo. Hehehe.

    I don't mind naughtiness actually, as long as the setting warrants that one. (LOL, me ganon?!)

    And BTW nice to see you post dun sa SNAGG thread. Sana mapadalas ang pagbisita mo roon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't, at least I will continue to struggle not to, lose hope that someone out there has a hand that fits my fingers like a glove, whose heart beats in syncophation with my own, who thoughts echoes in trembles, unnecessarily congruent but inspiring as to mine. I would find him, as he would discover me. Serendipitous like the meanders of fate, and auspicious like the heaving of tides.

    Challenge kasi physically, people tend to typecast/ assess one from his own physiology. But alas, romantic that I am, would still pine for an ideal that will neither question or feel the urge to revise and adjust my leaning, but rather surprisingly accept them as I would his.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @red Comment mo pa lang laden of poetry na. Saan pa ko di ba? =)

    Hindi nagkakalayo ang thoughts natin on this aspect. Sa akin, at the start of my exploration sa mundo ng PLU, isa sa mga ideyang nakamulatan ko is that looks do matter in this circle. I was thinking, a sad reality and I feel like I don't stand a chance in this realm. Pero marami na kong naging laban dati at ayokong eto ang sukuan ko.

    A year later, I can say na right now, I have made some toddler steps from the person I was earlier on and that I'm still a work in progress (more of doing myself a favour actually). Pero ayoko pa ring ma-shatter ang idea ko na there's someone out there who sees past my physique. Na hindi lahat ng tao eh hanggang sa gift wrap lang nakamasid. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't have phrased it any more simpler and self-apparent as you have. :)

    We're all works in progress. I wish to be not as utopian, but then again when its right, it should into place. Seamless, effortless, almost too obvious to deny. Hehe, gawing chat ba raw ang comments?

    ReplyDelete