- I'm really more of a thinker than a writer. I just hope that my pen (or my keyboard in this case) can keep up with my mind, which is in a constant state of flux.
- There's really something about listening to British music that evokes this sorta nostalgic feeling, more like yearning. It's like I'm being drawn to a place I've never been to my whole life, yet feels like home for my wandering and restless soul.
- I'd rather be a shepherd than be a sheep, any given day. It isn't really much of a bother for me to take the road less travelled.
- "I am a very busy person, but I always have time for new friends." (Actually, this is a deviated version of a line from one of my fave tracks last year.)
- One advantage of being a late bloomer is that I'm able to maintain a sense of awe and childlikeness with every new experience coming my way. Hehehe.
2010/03/09
Sporadic thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But you can go on without losing that sense of awe. Being mature doesn't mean you have to grow up. :)
ReplyDelete@red Thanks. I just hope that's something I could keep for myself, that sense of awe and fascination in interacting with the world around me. =)
ReplyDelete